Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)- Recruitment of CRA, Jr.Engineer, Stenographer,Station Controller/Train Operator posts etc. , 2015-ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2015
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START ( www.delhimetrorail.com ), career Link- From 24.10.2015 (10.00 hrs )
APPLICATION FEE to be paid between: From 26.10.2015 to 27.11.2015
Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website:25.11.2015 (23.59 hrs)
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS :25.11.2015 (23: 59 hrs.)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros.Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC : –
SECTION – ‘A’ – Executive Category posts (for PWD only) to be filled up on direct recruitment basis
Post Code-Name of Post- No. of vacancies**-
E01-Asstt. Manager /Finance- 02*(PWD only)* on horizontal basis-
SECTION – ‘B’ – Non-Executive Category posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis .
Post Code-Name of Post- No. of vacancies**includingreserved categories /backlog vacancies
NE01-Station Controller/Train Operator(SC/TO)- 395(UR-184, OBC-97, SC-54, ST-60, ExS-57*)*On horizontal basis
NE 02-Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)-176(UR-81, OBC-42, SC-30, ST-23, ExS-25*)*On horizontal basis
NE 03-Jr.Engineer/ Electrical-107(UR-46, OBC-23, SC-23, ST-15, ExS-15*)*On horizontal basis
NE 04-Jr.Engineer/ Electronics-99(UR-45, OBC-23, SC-20, ST-11, ExS-14*)*On horizontal basis
NE 05-Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical-39(UR-19, OBC-10, SC-08, ST-02, ExS-5*)*On horizontal basis
NE 06-Jr.Engineer/Civil-22(UR-02, OBC-05, SC-06, ST-09, ExS-03*)*On horizontal basis
NE 07-Office Assistant- 09(UR-03, OBC-04, SC-01, ST-01, ExS-1*,PWD-02*)*On horizontal basis
NE 08-Account Assistant-11(UR-03, OBC-03, SC-03, ST-02, ExS-1*,PWD-01*)*On horizontal basis
NE 09-Stenographer-15(UR-10, OBC-03, ST-02, ExS-2*PWD-2*)*On horizontal basis
Qualification:-As prescribed above. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them
educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts.
Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional
and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of Group
Discussion/Interview/Skill Test/Psycho Test as the case may be, which is likely to be held/declared tentatively by
February/March’2016. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc. Since, there is no interview for the post of Office Asstt, Account Asstt, Stenographers & Maintainers; the final result of Degree/ITI must be published/declared in public domain by/on the date of publication of result of written test for the post of Office Asstt, Account Asstt, Stenographers & Maintainers by DMRC. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through
To View Detailed and Exact advt. Visit Following Webpage:-
How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment
process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy,OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .pdf files only.
8. After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated. For all future references candidates shall quote their bank reference number.
9. The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 25.11.2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of the
10. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy –
DMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written
Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee” in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of
24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
11. After a minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank, candidate will re-visit the career link
i.e.“DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015” on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.
12. Important Points regarding payment of Application fee :
i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a
unique ‘Bank Reference Number” in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting
amount in the allocated account.
iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money.
Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate’s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure
themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v)
iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of
payment of application fee.
v) Application fee is to be paid between 26.10.2015 to 27.11.2015 only.
vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
13. The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of 24.10.2015 to 23.59 hrs of 25.11.2015 only. In order to avoid last minute
rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
14. Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format
carefully.There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited.After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
15. Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration
Slip/Acknowledgement, which will have a unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.
16. No printed / Hard copy of the Registration Slip or any other supporting documents is to be sent before shortlisting based on Written Test and / or other stages of selection process unless asked to submit specifically.
General: Most Important
1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after
appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
3. The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
4. Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of
Interview/Medical (for the post of Maintainers).
5. Community/Caste/Disability Certificate should be in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other format will be acceptable.
6. A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt. in their O.M. No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 30.05.2014. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
7. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photograph in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
8. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
10. DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
11. Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/GD/Skill test, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates,
whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC’s website as per schedule &
instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
12. The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will only be downloaded from DMRC website
13. The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written test/Skill Test/Psycho Test/Interview/GD//medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s
eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/Skill Test /Psycho Test /interview/GD/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
14. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
15. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
16. Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions
including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
N.B.: Candidates should refer to advertisement given in the Employment News or on DMRC’s website only, for the purpose of
applying for the jobs. DMRC has not authorized any other agency/vendor to publish the instant advertisement and application form.
The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained from para 1 to 16 under title “How to
apply”. In case of any discrepancy in advertisements published in various newspapers/Employment News etc, the contents as put on DMRC’s website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com, will prevail.
Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website, this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website, i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com
Selection process: For the post of Asstt.Manager/Fin (post code-E01)The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination to ascertain the percentage of disability.
For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test, Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection
methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
For the post of Office Asstt & Account Asstt (post codes NE07 & NE08) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category(as applicable for PWD). There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
For the post of Stenographers (Post code-NE09) the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Skill Test followed by Medical Examination in Cee-one category (as applicable for PWD). There will be no interview for this
post.For the post of Maintainer(post codes NE10) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (paper-I only),
followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
Note : DMRC reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened
candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by DMRC only.Medical Examination: All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for various posts. Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by DMRC. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining or re-examination, subject to extant rules, then for the second time medical examination/re-examination, if need so arises, the expenditure for the medical test/s will be borne by the candidate himself/herself. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Office Asstt, Account Asstt and Stenographers.The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. Dates of written examination, result of written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Written Test: The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day in the same centre). Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade.There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be
negative marking.For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration. Written Test for Maintainer post will consist of one paper only.
Paper-II (Not for Maintainers post, NE10) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language.There will be a total of 60 questions,each carrying equal marks.There will be negative marking.For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the Written Test (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), for Personal Interview/GD/skill test/Psycho test/Medical Examination, at Delhi/NCR. Maintainers will have only one paper.
Note : Examination may be conducted Offline (OMR based) or Online (Computer based) mode.
Skill Test in Stenography: The skill test will be of Qualifying Nature.The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test.The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only.The transcription time will be of 40 minutes (English).
Candidates (for all category of posts) called for GD/Personal interview/Skill Test/Psycho Test/Medical examination, as the case may be, at Delhi and shall be paid to & fro sleeper class Railway fare for journey by the shortest route between Railway Station nearest to hometown & Delhi. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written examination.
Character & Antecedents: The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
Surety Bond: The candidates selected for post under Executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of ` 1,50,000/- plus service tax & Cost of training (` 56,000/- plus service tax) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the periodin which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
The candidates selected for posts in Non-executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of ` 75,000/- with service tax & Cost of training (`29,000/- with service tax in case of Stn.Contrller & Jr.Engineers and `20,000/- with service tax in case of Customer Relations Assistant, Office Asstt, Account Asstt, Stenographers & Maintainers) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which he remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
Training & Probation: The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training),where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations.The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment.The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL.Pay & Emoluments: The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, train driving allowance for TOs, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time.
Concessions & Relaxations:
? Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (of Central List) (Formats are available on DMRC’s website), for reserved posts.
? Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
? Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those
who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/Govt of India.
? Reservation for Ex-Servicemen, wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e., reservation to Ex-Servicemen belonging to any category (UR/SC/ST/OBC) will be adjusted within the category to which the selected Ex-Serviceman candidate belongs.
? Existing DMRC employees who have completed at least 3 years/5years continuous service in DMRC as on 1.7.2015, will be given age relaxation to the extent of 3 years/5years as on the date of reckoning of age limit i.e. 1.7.2015 for posts in Non-executive Cadre and Executive cadre respectively i.e. 3 years upper age relaxation for non-executive posts & 5 years upper age relaxation for executive post as on 01.07.2015.
? Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PWD OBC candidates (of central list) for posts where reservation for PWD is admissible.
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ` 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ` 150/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are
therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.