GATE-2013 – Recruitment of 250 Graduate Engineers in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
Important Dates–a.Commencement of online application for GATE-2013
1ST September 2012*
b.Last date of online application for GATE-2013
30th September 2012*
c.Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for HPCL.
24th December 2012
d.Last date for online registration of application by candidates for HPCL.
14th Feb 2013
e.GATE-2013 Online Examination
20th Jan 2013*
f.GATE-2013 Offline Examination
10th Feb 2013*
*As Per detail mentioned on GATE-2013 website.
Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2013 for the general category candidates.
For detailed and exact advertisement please click on the following link
Click on me for detailed advertisement
How to apply.
1. GATE-2013 Online Examination is scheduled on 20th Jan 2013.GATE-2013 Offline Examination is scheduled on 10th Feb 2013.For detailed information of GATE-2013, interested candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science(IISc), Bangalore
2. Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2013 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
3. The candidates will receive their GATE-2013 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 24th December 2012 at the „Careers Opportunities? link of Hindustan Petroleum Website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
4. Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2013 registration number.
5. Candidates should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb).
6. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button a the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form.
7. Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
8. The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2013 application form. In case the candidate called for GD/GT and or interview, he/she should come with this printed application form, along with GATE-2013 admit card and GATE-2013 original official score card.
9. Candidates should ensure that the relevant detail viz-Name,date of birth, Address etc entered in HPCL Online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2013 application.
10. 14th February 2013 is the last date for receiving application online for HPCL.
A Non-refundable amount of r 200 + applicable Banking charges towards processing fee is required to be paid by General & OBC-NC candidates while applying for HPCL.The detail modalities of Payment procedure will be advised in due course. No Processing fee is applicable for SC/ST & PWD candidates.