GOVERNMENT HOME SCIENCE COLLEGE, SECTOR-10, CHANDIGARH
Applications are invited for the following posts purely on contract basis for the session 2013-14 on the prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from the College website www. homescience10. org. Proforma is also available in the College office from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. free of cost on all working days.
Sr. No.Nomenclature of the PostNumber of Posts, Age (as on 1.1.2013),Essential Qualification ,Date and Time of Interview/ Test
1.Hostel Superintendent(Female)-02,21-35,Masters Degree from a Recognized University.At 10:00 AM 22.07.2013
2.Sr. Laboratory Attendant-07,18-25,10+2 with Science from a recognized Board or its equivalent.,At 10:00 AM 22.07.2013
3.Clerk-02,18-25,i. Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University.
ii. Proficiency in operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheet).
iii. English typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m., At 10:00 AM 22.07.2013
4.Lab Attendant-05,18-25,Middle pass from recognized Board/Institution,At 10:00 AM 23.07.2013
5. Peon/Aya-02,18-25,Middle pass from recognized Board/Institution, At 10:00 AM 23.07.2013
6. Mali/Beldar-02,18-25,Middle pass from recognized Board/Institution,At 10:00 AM 23.07.2013
7. Chowkidar-01, 18-25, Middle pass from recognized Board/Institution, At 10:00 AM 23.07.2013
8.Sweeper-01,18-25,Middle pass from recognized Board/Institution At 10:00 AM 23.07.2013
To view detailed and Exact Notice and application form visit the following link:-
Advertisement and Application Form for the various contractual posts OR
1. The duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials and latest passport size photograph must reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 28.06.2013 upto 1:00 p.m.
2. Prescribed education qualifications are minimum & mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, selection committee may shortlist number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
3. The persons will be engaged purely on contract basis on a consolidated salary as per the instructions issued by the Personnel Department, Chandigarh Administration for the session 2013-14 or till regular appointments are made whichever is earlier.
4. Applications received incomplete in any respect are liable to be rejected straightway and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
5. No separate call letters shall be issued. The candidates who appear for interview shall not be paid any TA/DA.
6. Reservation relaxation in age for reserved categories candidates will be as per Chandigarh Administration rules.
7. The number of posts may increase or decreased at the discretion of Chandigarh Administration.
8. The Candidates are required to bring all original certificates at the time of interview.