Gujarat Health- IDSP Recruitment for various Posts
Employment Notice- Date : 26/06/2013
Applications are invited for the following posts at IDSP. State / District Surveillance Units, purely on contractual basis for 11 months.
Sr. No. Name of the Post Qualification and Experience Salary
——->1 Assistant Programme Manager (IDSP) (11 Post)
in district(1. Amreli,2. Ahmedabad,3. Kutch,4. Dang,5. Navsari,6. Porbandar,7. Rajkot.,8. Tapi,9. Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation,10. Surat Municipal Corporation,11 Vadodara Municipal Corporation,12 Rajkot Municipal Corporation,
1) M.B.B.S. + DPH or MPH or MD – PSM OR
Rs. 40,000/- per Month
2) M.B.B.S. + 3 years experience of Public Health OR
Rs.35,000/- per month and add Rs.500/- per year for experience other than required.
3) BAMS + DPH, DPHM or MPH + 3 years experience of Public Health OR
Rs.30,000/- per month and add Rs.500/- per year for experience other than required.
3) Ayush with 3 years experience in public health. OR
As per NRHM guidelines.
4) Non Medical masters and Diploma or Degree in Public Health including heath management with 3 years experience in Public Health
Rs. 28,000/- per month and add Rs.500/- per year for experience other than required.
——>2 Microbiologist (2 post)1 State level + 1 district Priority Lab. Mehsana
1) Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma (preferably in Microbiology, Virology, Pathology and other lab sciences) OR
Rs.40,000/- per month
2) Medical Graduate with 2 year’s experience in clinical laboratory sciences. OR
Rs.35,000/- per month
3) M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services
Rs.25,000/- per month
——->3 Entomologist (1 Post) at State level
M.Sc. (Zoology) with entomology as one of the subjects.
Experience :Minimum 1 year experience in Vector Borne Disease Control.
Rs.25,000/- per month.
——->4 Consultant (Training) (1 Post) at State level
1) Medical Graduate with Degree or Diploma in Public Health. OR
2) Medical Graduate with 5 Year’s experience. OR -Rs.28,000/- per month
3) Post Graduate in Field of Life Sciences, Social Sciences and Statistics related to Public Health.
Experience : Minimum 2 year’s experience in Training related to Public Health Programmers.
Rs.20,000/- per month
Age Criteria : 45 years or below for above all Posts.
Apply Regd. Post A.D with detailed bio-data relevant certificates and photograph to State Nodal Officer, Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, 3rd Floor, Block No. 5, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar-382010 (Gujarat) on or before 12/07/2013
To view / download detailed and exact advertisement / application format visit following webpage:-
Integrated Disease Surveillance Project,(SSU)Gandhinagar
Application For the Post of_________________________________
1. Name of Candidate : _______________________________________________________________
2. Date of Birth : ________________
3. Age on date :(01/07/2013) _______
4. Male / Female : _______________
5. Permanent Address : _______________________________________________________________
6. Contact No. ____________________ & Email address: _________________________________
Qualification & Experience:
1. Basic Qualification _______________________ Name of University _______________________
2. Extra Qualification (as per advertisement)______________________________________________
3. Experience _____________ Name of Institute __________________________________________
Certificate Attached :
Hear by I ______________________________ declare that above information & submission of certificates are true and it findwrong information, will be make disqualification for job at any time and legal action can be taken in this regard.
Date : Time :
Place : Signature