Admission to B.Ed. (Regular) Course (2014-15) Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra , Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
ONLINE ADMISSION SCHEDULE- Details of Admission schedule
— >Candidates can apply for phase-I for Govt./Govt. Aided/University Maintained college of Education
Online availability of Prospectus, online Registration, acceptance of Applications, Deposition of Registration as well as counselling fee of 1000/- (for General category candidates) and 625/- (for SC/BC/PH candidate of Haryana only and filling of choices.- 21.07.2014 to 06.08.2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.)
Online choice filling and locking – 21.07.2014 to 08.08.2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.)
Display of category-wise merit list of the applicants – 09-08-2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof to be incorporated – 09.08.2014 to 10.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
— >Candidates can apply for phase-II for B.Ed. course under self financing scheme (SFS) only –
Online availability of Prospectus, online Registration, acceptance of Applications, Deposition of Registration as well as counselling fee of 1000/- (for General category candidates) and 625/- (for SC/BC/PH candidate of Haryana only and filling of choices.- 21.07.2014 to 16.08.2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.)
Online choice filling and locking – 21.07.2014 to 16.08.2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.)
Display of category-wise merit list of the applicants – 17-08-2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof to be incorporated – 18.08.2014 to 19.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
PHASE-I FOR GOVT./GOVT. AIDED/UNIVERSITY MAINTAINED COLLEGES OF EDUCATION
Online details of Counseling- 1st Round -2nd Round- Final Round
Online availability of seats allotment 12.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.) -17.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.) -22.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college 13.08.2014 to 15.08.2014 – 19.08.2014 to 20.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.) – 24.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
Online reporting by the college 16.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.) – 21.08.2014 (upto 5.00 p.m.)- 23.08.2014 (upto 8.00 p.m.)
PHASE-II FOR SELF FINANCING SCHEME COLLEGES OF EDUCATION
Online details of Counseling – 1st Round – 2nd Round – Final Round
Online availability of seat allotment , 24-08-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.) ,- 01-09-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.), – 05-09-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.)
Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college 25-08-2014 to 27-08-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.), – 02-09-2014 to 03-09-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.), – 06-09-2014 to 07-09-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.)
Online reporting by the college – 28-08-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.), – 04-09-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.), – 08-09-2014 (upto 5-00 p.m.)
Classes will start for the session ( 2014-15) – 01-09-2014
Annual Examinations 16-06-2015
PHASE-III SUBSEQUENT COUNSELING FOR VACANT/LEFTOVER SEATS IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION
If the seats after phase-I and phase -II of counselling for B.Ed. course under Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Maintained college of Education and Self- Financing Scheme Colleges of Education still remain vacant, then, next phase of counselling i.e. Phase-III for vacant/ left over seats in all the colleges will be conducted by M.D.University, Rohtak with a late fee of Rs. 2,000/- and every candidate has to apply afresh. The candidate can register online after the last date of application of Phase-II i.e. 08.09.2014 (after advertisement in news papers/
website). However, their applications will be considered in Phase-III, only if, the seats remain vacant after counselling of Phase-II. In case the need arises, the next counselling i.e. Phase-IV will be conducted with a late fee of Rs. 3,000/- and even candidate has to apply afresh again. The cut off date for last admission will be 15.10.2014 in all respects. The
schedule for filling up these vacant seats will be displayed on the website and will also be notified in two national dailies.
Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
Note: After subsequent counseling for vacant/leftover seats in colleges of education, no further counselling shall be conducted by the University for admission and no college shall be allowed to make admission beyond 15.10.2014 even if seats remain vacant, to meet the minimum requirement of 200 days compulsory teaching as per NCTE norms.
Abbreviations: AI : All India HO : Haryana Open SC : Scheduled Castes. BC : Backward Classes Spl. BC : Special Backward Classes EBPGCC : Economically Backward Persons in General Castes Category
To View Detailed and Exact Information Visit Following:-
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS AT A GLANCE
1. Prospectus containing eligibility conditions, list of participating institutions with no. of sanctioned seats, code no. of Colleges/Institutes and reservation policy can be seen/downloaded from University website mdurohtak.ac.in or www.hrybed2014.org, www.hrybed2014.net.
2. Before filling the online Application Form the candidates are required to read the prospectus carefully. For any query, please contact the helpline numbers 07726068540
to 07726068546, 07726068548, 07726068549 and 07726068553.
3. The Admission to B.Ed. (Regular) Course for the session 2014-15 will be made on the basis of inter-se merit of percentage of the Qualifying Examination through online counselling by M.D.U. Rohtak.
4. In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit.
5. No one who is already in employment (whole time or part time or in honorary capacity) shall be admitted to the B.Ed. (Regular) Course in any College of Education without taking leave from the employer for full academic session.
6. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure eligibility for admission before applying for the course. If on verification at a later stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be cancelled and the fee deposited by him/her shall be forfeited.
7. On-line registration-cum-counselling fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for General Category candidates and Rs. 625/- (Rs. 125/- registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for SC/BC/PH candidates of Haryana state. Registration cum Counselling fee is non-refundable.
8. On-line registration-cum-Counselling fee shall be deposited by the candidate through www.hrybed2014.org, www.hrybed2014.net in the Account of MDU, Rohtak. Bank
charges shall be paid by the candidate as given below:
Debit/Credit Card Nil Nil
Net Banking Nil Rs.10+S.Tax. (Per Trans.)
Manual Challan Nil Rs. 6/- per challan
9. All the candidates must verify their personal information during online registration.
10. Locking of submitted choices is advisable, however, candidates who do not lock the choices, their last filled choice would be considered final.
11. Registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same cannot be considered for admission and seat allotment.
12. Candidates must take print-out of their online Application Form along with their locked choices. This print-out has to be signed and submitted at the time of reporting for admission.
PWD : Persons with disabilities (Physically Handicapped is replaced with PWD)
13. The outcome of different rounds will be displayed on the websites www.hrybed2014.org, www.hrybed2014.net. as per admission schedule. No individual allotment letter will be sent to the candidates.
14. All the candidates who are allotted seats will report to allotted college/institute within stipulated date, failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled. Also, they will not be considered for further Counsellings.
15. Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration-cum- counselling fee receipt for verification along with provisional allotment letter, a signed print out of their online application form, their locked choices generated from the website at the time of reporting.
16. At the time of reporting, if documents are found to be correct on verification then provisional admission/ auto up-gradation letter generated online will be issued to the candidate by the concerned college. The candidate shall check all the entries in this provisional admission/ auto up-gradation letter and should sign it and preserve it for further reference.
17. The allotment of seats is liable to be cancelled, if the personal data viz. Category, Sub-category, Group (Group-I Science & Arts with Maths Group-II Arts & Commerce) residential
status (Bonafide Residents of Haryana or All India Category), percentage of marks in qualifying examination, gender etc. submitted by the candidates at the time of registration is found to be wrong at the time of verification of the original certificates at Allotted Institutes. But, if the candidate is found to be eligible after the correction in personal data, the candidate may be considered for subsequent rounds of counseling, if any, against the vacancies only.
18. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/ her, which is found to be incorrect or false at any stage then his/ her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/ her shall be forfeited. The University/ College/ Institute may take further action, as deemed fit, against the candidate in accordance with law.
19. Candidate seeking admission in self financing institutions are advised to ensure that they are lawfully admitted failing which, they shall not be authenticated by the M.D.U. Rohtak and shall not be registered by the affiliating Universities and they themselves shall be responsible for any such lapse.
20. All the rules and regulations for the submission of migration certificates by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examinations from other Universities will be applicable as per the rules of concerned University.
21. In case a candidate after having deposited required fee for admission to B.Ed (Regular ) course 2014-15 decides to leave the B.Ed course before the last round of counselling, the fee deposited by the candidate will be refundable to him/her by the concerned college if the seat so vacated is filled by some other candidate after deducting Rs. 1000/- only.
22. In case of ambiguity about any rule, the interpretation of the same by the University shall be final.
23. All legal disputes relating to admission to B.Ed. (Regular) Course will be subject to Courts having jurisdiction at Rohtak.
24. The number of colleges/sanctioned seats may increase or decrease based upon the approval and affiliation from the University concerned.
25. Candidates are advised to consult the updated list of colleges on the websites www.hrybed2014.org, www.hrybed2014.net. before filling their choices as intake in various
institutes subject to change by the competent authority in view of pending writs/appeals in courts/ NCTE with regard to their recognition.
26. The attendance rules of the concerned affiliating university will be applicable on the students.
27. The participating colleges/Institutions/Universities will ensure that all the admissions will be made only on the basis of the recognized and valid degree (s)/certificate (s) issued by the approved and recognized boards/Institutes/ Universities. In case any clarification of equivalence/recognition of qualifying degree/certificate/Institute/Board/University is required, the same may be obtained from the concerned affiliating university.
28. All the updated latest information/notices/changes/modifications will be displayed on the website. The candidates are required to visit the website regularly to obtain the latest information.
29. Candidates interested in seeking admission in B.Ed Special (Mentally Retarded), can opt for:
1. Sharvan Inst. of Rehabilitation for Mentally Retarded Persons, Gandhi Nagar, Rohtak,
2. State Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, (SIRTAR), Gandhi Nagar, Rohtak.
3. ARPAN Institute for Mentally Handicapped Children, Gandhi Nagar, Rohtak
4. Adarsh Rehabilitation Centre for Mentally and Physically Handicapped Children, Uttam Nagar, Loharu Road, Near Tractor Agency, Bhiwani.
5. Vision Institute of Applied Studies, Plot No. 40, Sector-20B, HUDA, Faridabad.
6. Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal College of Education, Baranala Road, Sirsa.