Haryana D.Ed. 2014 Admission , Apply Online Schedule
Schedule for Online Application-Sr No- Programme- From- To
1- Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling for Payment Mode Other Than SBI & Axis Bank Challan- 15-06-2014- 30-06-14
2- Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling For SBI Challan Mode- 15-06-2014- 27-06-14
3- Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI or Axis Bank, through Computer Generated Challan- 15-06-2014- 28-06-14
4- Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees at SBI or Axis Bank, till dated 28.06.2014, can Fill the remaining Online Application Form.:- 30-06-14
Application Fees:-Sr No- Category- Application Fees
1.- Fees for General Category, Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Candidates- Rs. 500
2.- Fees for Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Classes & Differently Abled (Physically Handicapped) Category Candidates- Rs. 275
Service Charges as per Payment Mode-Sr No- Payment Mode- Service Charge
1. – SBI Bank- Rs. 25
2. – Credit/ Debit Card- 2.50% on the Fee Amount
3. – Net Banking (Only for Axis Bank Account Holders)- Nil
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Candidates should apply only through online application form prescribed for their own categories otherwise their application will not be considered.
2. Candidates should not forget to mention their stream (Arts/Science/Commerce/ Vocational) in the online application form. If fails, they will not consider in merit list.
3. Candidates should apply separately for D.Ed. and D.Ed ( Urdu).
4. Candidates should not forget to upload his/ her photograph and signature on the online application form.
5. Incomplete online application form will not be captured by the system. Candidates should ensure that all details are correct before the Approve Form button is clicked. After approval candidates will not be able to change their personal details. Only they can edit/change the choices.
6. Three Options for Fee Payment have been provided (Bank Challan, Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking (only for Axis Bank account holders). Candidates may choose the option best suited to them.
To View Detailed/Exact Information and apply online visit following webpage:-
(A) The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only.
(B) The minimum Education Qulification for Admission to these courses is as follows:-
(I) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
i. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
ii. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates. Further, the said 5% relaxation means at least 47.5% marks (50 x 5/100 i.e. 2.5 = 47.5%), as clarified by the Apex Court in its judgment dated 18.09.2011 cited in 2012(1) RSJ-64 in Civil Appeal No. 7084 of 2011 titled as P. V. Indiresan Vs. Union of India and others.
However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
iii. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
(II) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
In addition to the qualifications prescribed as at (i) above for Diploma in Education (D.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination
from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
Note :1. A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever, he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
2. The eligibility of a candidate (as on 30-06-2014) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
3. The medium of Instruction & Examination will be Urdu except English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.