Haryana HSRM recruitment of Block Cluster Coordinator 71 Posts, Data Entry Operator 54 Posts, Programme Managers and other posts
The Government of Haryana has set up a society, namely, Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM) for implementing the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) and Deen Dayal Upadhayay- Gramin Kaushalya Yojna (DDU-GKY) across the State under the flagship scheme of Govt. of India, namely: DAY-NRLM. HSRLM seeks committed and enthusiastic professionals to play a leading role to serve the Mission and support field teams in achieving project outcomes. The positions offered are:
Sr.No.-Name of the Position- No. of Positions – Place of Positioning
1. State Programme Manager (Inspection,Quality Assurance and Branding)-1 Post At SMMU/ HQ
2. State Programme Manager (Alumni,Migration, Placement and Retention Tracking)-1 Post At SMMU/ HQ
3. District Programme Managers Total- 05 Posts(Gen-04, SC-01)District HQ
4. District Functional Manager (Livelihoods)Total- 11 Posts (Gen-08, SC-02,BCA-01) District HQ
5. District Functional Manager (DDUGKY) Total- 11 Posts (Gen-08, SC-02,BCA-01) District HQ
6. District Functional Manager (Financial Inclusion) Total- 07 Posts(Gen-06, SC-01) District HQ
7. Block Programme Managers Total- 49 Posts (Gen-30, SC-09,BCA-05, BCB-02,ESMG-03)Block Offices
8.Accountant Total- 09 Posts (Gen-05, SC-01,BCA-01, BCB-01,ESMG-01)District Offices
9. Block Cluster Coordinator Total- 71 Posts (Gen-34, SC-14,BCA-11, BCB-07,ESMG-05 )Block Offices
10. Data Entry Operator Total- 54 Posts (Gen-26, SC-10, BCA-08, BCB-06,ESMG-04) State/District/Block Offices
How to Apply:
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the online application form.
2. The candidate must have an email id or a valid mobile number for applying online for the various posts.
3. The candidates have to apply only ‘ONLINE’ on the web-site http://www.hsrlmonline.in/ from the date of publication in the newspaper to 25th January, 2018 (upto 5:00 PM). After submitting the basic details, a registration number and password will be generated. Once the registration number is allotted to the applying candidate, he/she should take a printout of submitted form for future reference. This allotted registration number will be
used as an identification slip at the time of written test/verification of documents, if called for. Candidates must not send any application /documents by post unless called for by the HSRLM.
4. The allotted registration number is printed on the form containing the details.
Registration number and Password is sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number. The candidates are advised to note their registration number and password immediately after it is generated by the system and keep with him/her confidentially. This should not be shared with anybody. Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission, Haryana shall not liable for any caused by anyone using the registration number and password shared by the candidate.
5. The hard copy of application form along with all documents must be brought for verification/ scrutiny, if called for.
6. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/ Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo and signature, fee etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. All original certificates/ documents/ testimonials of educational qualifications, experience and other documents mentioned in the online applications, one set of self -attested copies of all these certificates and printed copy of online application form alongwith latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form alongwith date on photograph must be brought at the time of Interview.
8. Online applications so uploaded will be scrutinized by a Screening Committee comprising officers of HSRLM. After scrutiny, the list of ineligible candidates will uploaded on the website of HSRLM and no separate communication will be sent to such applicants having found ineligible nor any further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
To View Detailed / Updated Info and Apply online Visit Official Website
Likely causes of rejection of Applications:-
a. More than one application form for a particular category
b. Application is incomplete and not online.
c. Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
d. No qualification as prescribed in advertisement.
e. Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification
on cutoff date i.e. 31-12-2017.
f. Candidate is underage/ overage on the cutoff date i.e. 31-12-
g. Variation in data of online application form and in original
documents when brought for verification.
h. Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in the advertiseme