Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs)- Advt. No. : HPU/Part-I/2015 Date of Advertisement : 14-07-2015
Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) viz. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) invite online applications from eligible Indian nationals for the following posts (Recruitment being done in association with Power Grid Corporation of India Limited)
Name of Post- Total Posts
ASSISTANT ENGINEER [ELECTRICAL] – 118
ASSISTANT ENGINEER [MECHANICAL] POST ID-16
ASSISTANT ENGINEER [INSTRUMENTATION]- 04
ASSISTANT ENGINEER [IT]-29
ASSISTANT ENGINEER [ELECTRONICS]-07
ASSISTANT ENGINEER [CIVIL]- 16
UPPER DIVISION CLERK [IT]- 127
1. Selection process shall consist of Written Test & Interview.
2. Eligible candidates will have to appear for an objective type written test of 02 hours duration, consisting of 170 questions.
3. The Qualifying Marks in the Written Test shall be 50% for UR vacancies and 45% for Reserved vacancies with respect to various posts.
4. Question Paper will be in English Medium only.
5. Candidates must qualify the Written Test to be considered for further selection process.
6. Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview in 1:2 ratio for each category of post as per merit order of written test marks. The Interview shall not have any Qualifying marks.
7. The final merit shall be drawn after combining the marks secured in the Written Test and the Interview. The Weightage of Written Test marks shall be 90% and of Interview marks shall be 10%.
8. Offer of Appointment will be issued by respective HPUs to the selected candidates in the order of Merit and as per the preference indicated by the candidate in the online application form and based on HPUs requirement.
9. The selected candidates for Assistant Engineer posts will produce Medical Fitness certificate required for first entry into service from the Director Medical Services, HVPNL, Panchkula before joining the services.
10. The selected candidates for UDC [IT] post will produce Medical Fitness certificate required for first entry into service from the Civil Surgeon of any district in Haryana State or from the Director Medical Services, HVPNL, Panchkula before joining the service.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before filling the Online Application form.No request regarding any change against any entry in the online application forms will be entertained.
2. Candidates can apply online from 18-07-2015 to 16-08-2015 by logging onto any of the HPUs websites – www.hvpn.gov.in /www.uhbvn.com /www.dhbvn.org.in /www.hpgcl.gov.in.
3. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour photograph [ Size : 50 Kb] and signature in black ink [Size : 20 Kb] while filling up the online application.
4. After applying online, your registration no. and password will be generated.
5. Take print out of the registartion no. and password screen for future reference and for reprinting of your online application form, challan form, admit card for written test etc.
6. After successful submission of online application, candidates can take print out of Application Form and Fee Challan through Candidate Login.
7. Deposit the prescribed application fee along with Bank Charges in any State Bank of India branch after 02 bank working days of filling online application and Fee Challan generation.
8. The candidature of candidates who fail to deposit application fees + Bank Charges of 60/- within the sepcified date shall not be considered.
9. The hard copy of the online application along with required documents will have to be submitted by the short-listed candidates at the time of verification / scrutiny-cum-interview.
10. Online application forms that are incomplete and without prescribed fee will be rejected straight away and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
11. Candidates are advised to apply well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
To View Detailed and Exact Advt. Visit Following Webpage:-