HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION- Advertisement No. 1/ 2014 Dated: 26th April, 2014
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited from the desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government up to 26th May, 2014 till 11:59 P.M.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS UPTO 26th MAY, 2014 TILL 11:59 P.M. AFTER WHICH THE LINK WILL BE DISABLED
DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA) i.e. 26th MAY, 2014.
ITEM No. I: Department of Ayurveda, H.P.
Name of the post: – Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) (On Contract basis)- No. of posts: 101 posts (50 + 51 backlogposts)
Item No. II: Department of Medical Education (Dental) (HPGDC, Shimla)
Name of the post:- Professor (Community Dentistry) Class-I (Gazetted)- No. of post(s):- 01 (UR)
Item No. III: Department of Home, H.P.
Name of the post:- Deputy Advocate General, Class-I (Gazetted)-No. of post(s):- 01 (UR)
Item No. IV (A): Department of Sainik Welfare, H.P
Name of the post:- Director, Sainik Welfare, Class-I (Gazetted)- No. of post(s):- 01 (UR)
Item No. V: Department of Public Works, H.P.
Name of the post:- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contract basis)-Number of post(s): 03 posts (General)
Item No. VI (A): Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P.
Name of the Post:- Senior Planning Draughtsman, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) (On contract basis)- Number of post(s): 03 posts (General=02 and UR Ex-SM of H.P=01)
Item No. VII (B):Name of the post:- Lecturer, Applied Sciences &
Humanities (Polytechnic) (Physics), Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)- No. of posts:- 05 posts (UR=02, SC of HP=01, OBC of HP=01 and UR Ex-SM of HP=01)
Item No. VII (C):Name of the post:- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (Chemistry), Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)-No. of posts:- 04 (UR)
ITEM No. VII (D):Name of the post:- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (Mathematics), Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)- No. of posts:- 05 (UR)
Item No. VII (E):Name of the post:- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (English), Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)-No. of posts:- 05 posts
(UR=04 and SC of HP=01)
Item No. VIII: Department of Animal Husbandry, H.P.
Name of the post:- Veterinary Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) (On Contract basis)-No. of posts:- 21 posts
To View Detailed and Exact Advertisement Visit Following webpage:-
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online
Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to
avoid rejection at any later stage.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C.,
S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e. 26th May, 2014 for
submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website
7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts.
8. In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service
candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
9. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
10. The candidates are advised to apply well in time without waiting the closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) in order to avoid any inconvenience due to congestion on the above referred website on the last date
HOW TO APPLY:–
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through the website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would
not be accepted and summarily rejected.
b) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
c) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit
the same alongwith requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
d) In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested
documents/ certificates alongwith the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.