IBPS – Common Recruitment Process- CWE , October / November 2016 (Preliminary & Main Examination )
IBPS- The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2016.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates :-26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) :- 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training :- 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training :- 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary :- October 2016
Online Examination – Preliminary :-16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016
Result of Online exam – Preliminary :- November 2016
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main :-November 2016
Online Examination – Main :-20.11.2016
Declaration of Result – Main :-December 2016
Download of call letters for interview :-January 2017
Conduct of interview :-January / February 2017
Provisional Allotment :- April 2017
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VI). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE PO/MT-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2018 with or without giving any notice.
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
Age (As on 01.07.2016):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30* years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive) * Relaxation as per rules- see detailed advt.
Educational Qualifications (As on 13.08.2016):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 26.07.2016 to13.08.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
To View Detailed and Exact Advt. Visit IBPS official Website:-