IBPS- Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VI) – The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in November/ December 2016 & January 2017.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates:-22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online):22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training:-25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training:-07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary:-18.11.2016 onwards
Online Examination – Preliminary:-26 & 27.11.2016 , 03.12.2016 &04.12.2016 (if required)
Result of Online exam – Preliminary:- December 2016
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main:-December 2016
Online Examination – Main:-31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
Provisional Allotment:-April 2017
Age (As on 01.08.2016):Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28* years. * Relaxations as per rules, see detailed advt.
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VI). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE Clerks-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2018 with or without giving any notice.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 12.09.2016. Such certificates should be dated on or before 12.09.2016.
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure C).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
To View Detailed and Exact Advt. Visit IBPS Official Webpage:-