Kurukshetra University- Recruitment for Teaching Posts/Clerks /Librarian/Steno Etc.-Advt. No. 2/2013
Applications for the following posts are invited on the prescribed Application Form obtainable alongwith prescribed qualifications and instructions from the Manager, Printing &Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra on payment of `500/-(“ 125/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only) in cash at the counter or by post by sending Demand Draft of ` 550/- (` 175/- for SC/ST/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only) drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Age: 18 to 50 Years. Maximum age limit is relaxable in special cases by the appointing authority.
The last date for receipt of application form(s) is 09.12.2013
Budgeted Posts: Name of Post , Post Code , No. of posts
Clerk , B-01 , 133
Steno-Typist(English), B-02 , 38
Technical Assistant(Computer), B-03, 07
Transport Supervisor,B-04, 01
Attendant(University Health Centre),B-05, 01
Tractor Driver(Sanitation),B-06, 01
Assistant Librarian, B-07, 15
Junior Engineer(Civil),B-08 ,01
Junior Engineer(Electrical),B-09 ,01
Lecture Assistant ,B-10, 01
Audio-Video Operator,B-11, 01
School Librarian(USSMS),B-12, 01
Professional Assistant (DDE),B-13, 01
Tabla Player, B-14, 02
Library Attendan,t B-15, 03
Self Financing Scheme Posts :
Name of Post , Post Code , No. of posts
Clerk, SFS-01, 32
Technical Assistant(Computer), SFS-03, 08
Senior Technical Assistant(NMR Operator) ,SFS-04 , 01
Lab Attendant (UIET),SFS-05, 03
Animal Attendant (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences),SFS-06, 01
To View Detailed / Exact advt. and qualifications,
application form etc. Visit ME
For General Instructions, qualifications and other details, please visit our website: http//www.kuk.ac.in Application Form should reach Post Box No. 9 University Post Office, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra- 136119, latest by 09.12.2013
Application Forms can also be downloaded from the University Website: http//www.kuk.ac.in Such Application Forms must be accompanied with Demand Draft for the amount of application fee applicable to the relevant category in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra payable at Kurukshetra. Persons with disabilities(PWD) of Haryana shall be exempted from payment of Application fee.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2 / 2013
“Candidates must go through the following instructions before filling up theApplication Form, sign the same and attach by the Candidate with the
1. The benefit of reservation will be given only to thoseSC/BC/SBC/EBPG/PWD/ESM & outstanding sports persons candidates who are
domicile of Haryana State. The SC/BC/SBC/EBPG/PWD candidates are required tosubmit SC/BC/SBC/EBPG/PWD Certificate duly issued by the Competent
Authority. Likewise the outstanding sports persons shall be required to attach theSports gradation Certificate with the application from as per State Government
instructions duly issued by the competent Authority.
2. The dependent sons/daughters of ESM who fulfill all conditions of qualifications,age etc. prescribed for posts will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for
ESM if suitable ESM candidates are not available. ESM/DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit will have to produce the fresh Eligibility Certificate from
the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of interview. Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce at the time of
interview attested photo copy of identity card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board.
3. The applicant must possess prescribed qualifications, experience & age on the last date of receipt of applications. The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The University may short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination or on the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the University. The decision of the University in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application,eligibility/suitability of the
candidates, mode of and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. The candidate should give details of all the examinations passed from Matriculation or its equivalents onwards and mention total and percentage of marks obtained and maximum marks in each examination. The candidates are advised to attach photocopy only of essential qualification certificates/diploma/degree with the
application form alongwith Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM and Sports, Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Person category and Persons
with Disabilities Certificate from the competent authority. The candidates who have obtained degrees or Diploma or Certificates for the various courses from any
institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission and other institutions/agencies, shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the
5. The appointment under Self-Financing Scheme will be made in the running grade for five years. After 5 years their work and conduct will be reviewed for
continuation of their services, which will be co-terminus with the specific course or date of superannuation, whichever is earlier. The persons appointed will be entitled for basic pay in the pay band + Grade pay, ADA, HRA, fixed medical allowance, CPF, annual increment. They will also be entitled for Earned leave, Maternity leave, Anti Rabic leave, Quarantine Leave, Extra Ordinary Leave (Without pay), Academic leave, Study leave (without pay), Casual leave, Child care Leave (without
pay), Vacations and forwarding of applications for State/ Centre Government jobs. They will not be entitled for any pension, ex-gratia benefits, LTC, Education
Allowance, Indoor Medical Reimbursement facility and Long Term Loans e.g. House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Marriage Loan, Computer Loan etc.
6. No concession of fee is admissible to SC/BCA/BCB/SBC/EBPG/Persons with Disabilities of other States.
7. The terms and conditions for the posts under Self Financing Scheme shall begoverned by the Self Financing Rules framed by the University from time to time.
8. The number of posts can be increased or decreased according to requirement.
9. No TA/DA shall be paid by the Kurukshetra University for any test/interview.
10. The University will shortlist the candidates for interview by holding a written Examination for the post of Technical Assistant (Computer). The number of the candidates to be short listed will be 8 times of the number of respective vacancies(category –Wise)
11. The candidates who have already applied for the post of Assistant Librarian against
Advt. No. 3/2011 and for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) Advt. No. 2/2012 need not apply again. However, if they want to get their candidature considered against any other category in accordance with New Reservation Policy dated 28.02.2013 or if there is any change in their bio-data e.g. Qualifications, Experience or
Correspondence Address etc., they may update their bio data(on the new application Form which can be downloaded from University Website www.kuk.ac.in) by
intimating to the Assistant Registrar (Estt.) in Room No. 108, Administrative Block, K.U. Kurukshetra on or before the last date of submission of application
form, failing which, no further opportunity will be provided to them for doing so.
12. As the nomenclature for the posts of Data Entry Operators under Self Financing Scheme has been changed to that of Clerk as per instructions of State Government vide letter No. 42/164/2008-3GS-II dated 11.10.2013 and also approved by the Executive Council of the University vide its Resolution No. 57 dated 31.10.2013, the posts of Data Entry Operator cease to exist in the University. The advertisements for the posts of Data Entry Operators(SFS) vide Advt. No. 3/2009, 2/2010 & 2/2012 are hereby cancelled. However, fee of the candidates will be refunded.
13. As the qualifications for the posts of Clerk & Steno-Typists has been upgraded as per instructions of State Government vide letter No. 42/164/2008-3GS-II dated
11.10.2013 and also approved by the Executive Council of the University vide its Resolution No. 57 dated 31.10.2013 and also due to introduction of New
Reservation Policy as conveyed by the State Government vide letter dated 28.02.2013, the posts of Clerk (Budgeted & SFS)advertised vide Advt. No.
2/2010 & 5/2011 and for the post of Steno-Typists (Budgeted & SFS) advertised vide Advt. No. 1/2010 & 1/2011 are hereby cancelled. However, the eligible
candidates as per revised qualifications who have already applied need not to apply again. However they have to submit fresh Application Form after downloading
from the University website i.e. http//www.kuk.ac.in without any fee before the last date i.e. 09.12.2013 failing which, no further opportunity will be provided to
them for doing so. The fee of the candidates who had applied in response to the earlier advertisements and are not eligible under the revised qualifications will be
14. Due to introduction of New Reservation Policy dated 28.02.2013, the advertisements for the posts of Technical Assistant(Computer) (Budgeted & SFS)
advertised Advt. No. 5/2006, 3/2009, 2/2010 & 5/2011 and for the post of Transport Supervisor advertised, vide Advertisement No. 1/2009 are hereby cancelled. However, the candidates who have already applied, need not to apply again but they have to submit fresh Application Form after downloading the same from the University website i.e. http//www.kuk.ac.in without any fee before the last date i.e. 09.12.2013 failing which, no further opportunity will be provided to them for doing so.
15. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date fixed for receipt of application. If on verification, at any
time before or after the written examination or interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition(s) or it is found that the
information furnished is false or incorrect, their candidature will be cancelled.
16. Incomplete Application Forms or the Application Forms received without Prescribed Fee/ Prescribed Application Form or those received after the last date
will be rejected.
17. The eligibility of every candidate will be determined on the basis of qualifications/age and communicated to the office by him/her up to the last date
fixed for receipt of applications.
18. Name of the post applied for must be superscripted on the top of the envelope as under:
“Application for the post of _______________________________.
Post Code and Advt. No.________________
19. Those who are already in employment should submit their Application Form
through proper channel.In case any applicant wants pay protection which will be
considered only when the person concerned:
(a) Has made specific request for the protection of pay while applying the post .
(b) Has submitted representation against non-acceptance of his request for pay
protection before joining the post in the University on receipt of appointment
letter and submit the last pay certificate from his previous employer.
20. Application not supported with required application fee, attested copies of
certificates/testimonials wherever required and the applications received after the
last date will be rejected.
21. Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of
candidature in addition to legal action.
22. Age: 18 to 50 Years. Maximum age limit is relaxable in special cases by the
23. The last date for receipt of application form(s) is 09.12.2013
24. Separate application form is required to be submitted for each post.
25. Documents to be attached with the Application Form
i) One copy of latest coloured passport size photograph duly attested should
be pasted on the application form.
ii) Attested photocopy of essential qualifications / diploma/degree
should be attached with the application form.
iii) Attested photocopy of fresh Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM
candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
iv) Attested copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports
Persons duly issued by the competent authority.
v) Attested photo copy of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG/Persons with Disabilities
26. The candidates are advised that the photocopy of all certificates of
qualifications should be attached with the application form.
27. An application form will be summarily rejected in the following events:-
i) If a candidate makes more than one application form for a particular post.
ii) If the application is not on the prescribed application form.
iii) If the application is unsigned/incomplete.
iv) If the experience certificate is without detail of salary per month received
(wherever the condition of experience apply)
v) If the application form is received in the University after the closing date.
University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
vi) If a candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualification on
the cut off date.
vii) If a candidate is under age/overage on the cut off date.
viii) If the application form is without application processing fee.
28. USE OF MOBILE PHONE, PAGER AND OTHER ELECTRONICS
DEVICE IN UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW IS STRICTLY
(i) Name of applicant____________________________________________
ii) Name of the post applied for ____________________________________
I solemnly declare that I have read the above instructions carefully before applying for the post;
Signature of applicant Thumb impression of applicant
LTI of Male / RTI of Female