NFL, a MINI RATNA and premier Fertilizer Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs, is looking for dynamic & result oriented
candidates for manning the following position:MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in disciplines of Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical; Instrumentation & Materials
Discipline -Prescribed full time regular degrees in Engineering / Technology.-UR SC ST OBC
Chemical -Chemical Engg. 05 01 04
Mechanical -Mechanical Engg. 07 01 06
Electrical -Electrical Engg. 06 02
Instrumentation -Instrumentation & Electronics 04 01 01 02
Materials (Mechanical-5 / Instrumentation-2 /Electrical-2)-05 01 01 02
AGE LIMIT:Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2014 i.e. candidates born before 01.01.87 need not
apply. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Commencement of submission of GATE Application :-02.09.2013
2. Last date of Submission of GATE Application :-03.10.2013
3. Commencement of submission of Application on NFL website :-10.01.2014
4. Last date of Acceptance of Application by NFL :- 09.02.2014
5. Gate 2014 test :-between 01.02.2014 and 02.03.2014
To view Detailed and Exact Advertisement Visit following webpage:-
SELECTION PROCESS: Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-
2014. Based on the GATE-2014 MARKS, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
Suitability of a candidate shall be adjudged on the following criteria:
Weightage of marks obtained in – 80%
Qualifying Examination i.e. GATE (rounded of to 02 decimal places)
Weightage in Interview – 20%
Candidates are required to appear for GATE-2014 paper as detailed below:
Discipline -Prescribed full time regular degrees in Engineering / Technology.-Corresponding GATE-2014 Paper-Corresponding GATE-2014 Paper Code
Chemical -Chemical Engg. Chemical Engineering CH
Mechanical- Mechanical Engg. Mechanical Engineering ME
Electrical -Electrical Engg. Electrical Engineering EE
Instrumentation -Instrumentation & Electronics Instrumentation Engineering IN
Materials -(Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical)-Electrical / MechanicalInstrumentation Engineering-EE/ ME/ IN
PLACEMENT:The selected candidates shall undergo one year training at our various units. Candidates can be
posted at any of the Units/Offices of NFL all over India
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND: The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 80,000/-(Rs. 20,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories and PWDs) to serve the company
for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training.
HEALTH:The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo
medical examination. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. For detailed information on GATE-2014, interested candidates may log on to
www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate 2014 or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science
2. Candidates need to apply Online for GATE as per the information provided on the
websites.They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
3. The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration Number printed on their
admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply Online
for NFL MT-2014 on the website www.nationalfertilizers.com from January 10,
2014 to February 09, 2014.
4. Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable
registration fee of Rs. 500/-. The SC / ST / PWD category and Departmental candidates
need not pay the registration fee.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore
requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
6. While applying Online, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size
color photograph, their signature in JPEG format and Gate Admit card in JPEG/ PDF
format not exceeding 500 KB size each.
7. Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate
information including the GATE-2014 registration number and payment details. After
successful registration, system will generate a Unique Application Number.
Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be
generated by the system after successful registration.
8. Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE
Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE
Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate
will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms
mentioned in this advertisement.
3. All qualifications should be full time (regular) from an Indian University / Institute
recognized by AICTE /appropriate statutory authority.
4. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
5. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment
process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is
false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the
6. For queries candidates may visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the
website, before applying online.
7. The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next
one year. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future
correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
8. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview, are required to bring their original
GATE 2014 score card as received from the IIT, at the time of Interview.
9. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have
to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to
appear in the Interview.
10. NFL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment
process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason
11. Legal jurisdiction will be of NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.