NRHM Haryana -Walk -in-Interview for the post of Doctor, Pharmacist, Ophthalmic Assistant, ANM, Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse & Driver
NATIONAL RURAT HFALTH MISSION, HARYANA, HEATTH DEPARTMENT- Advt. No. 20 12013-14 Dated 22/11/2013
Eligible Candidates may appear for Walk -in-Interview in the office of Civil Surgeon Sirsa . Form will be accepted only between 09:30 am to 10:30 a.m. as per date mentioned against the posts.Posts shall be purely on contract basis only for one year or up to 31/0312014 whichever is earlier
Name of Post , No. of Posts, Age Limit, Salary ,Date of Interview
Doctor, 03, upto 50yr., 40000/- for MBBS and 22000/- for BAMS, 02-12-2013
Pharmacist, 03, Not more then 40 yr, 10340/- , 02-12-2013
Ophthalmic Assistant , 01, Not more then 40 yr, 8910/- ,02-12-2013
Laboratory Technician, 03, Not more then 40 yr, 9240/- ,04-12-2013
Staff Nurse, 03, Not more then 40 yr, 10340/- , 05-12-2013
Driver, 03, Not more then 40 yr, As per DC Rate , 06-12-2013
To View Detailed / Exact Advertisement please visit following:-
Important instructions :-
1. Application in prescribed format available at the website of NRHM (Haryana), i.e, www.nrhmharyana.org to be submitted at the time of walk in interview. Application in advance will not be accepted.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
3. Full particulars along wih Contact No. Postal address with PINCODE, One passport size photo and attested copies of education qualification & experience should be attached
with the application at the time of interview. 4. Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall require to be produced at the time of interview.
4. Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall require to be produced at the time of interview
5 Name of post should clearly be stated in application.
6. One Application will be considered for one post only.
7 Number of Posts can be increased or decreased by the NRHM.
8. Post of reserve category will be filled up as per Haryana Government policy.
Helpline No.: 08288014141 (during office hours only)