Advt.No. PGI/RC/009/2013 Dated 26.10.2013 Online applications for the posts of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer on regular basis
Onine Applications are invited from the citizens for the following posts on regular basis:-
Lower Division Clerk – 63 Posts
Stenographers – 13 Posts
As per Corrigendum Dated 31 Oct-2013 the online Registration of the applicants will now be available from – 6th November 2013 to 11th December 2013 .And Last date for the deposit of challan fees/reciept of application will be 13th December 2013 –(other terms and conditions will remain same)
Pay Scale of Sr. No. 1 is Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1900/-.
Pay Scale of Sr. No. 2 is Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2400/-.
Age Limit for both posts: 18-30 Years.
a) Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on last date of receipt of
b) Age relaxation (upper limit) will be given to following categories:
(i) SC and ST – Maximum five years.
(ii) OBC – Maximum three years.
(iii) The age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India’s Rules.
The number of posts are subject to variation.
The last date for applying online is .
NOTE: The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved
• Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts mentioned above. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE through the Institute website
www.pgimer.edu.in. For applying online, the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID which should be kept alive during the recruitment process as Call Letter & Admit Card
and other information will be given to the candidates online only. Further information will be available on the website of the Institute from time to time.
• Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
A. BASIC DETAILS:
(i) Date of ONLINE Examination and centers of examination will be uploaded on PGI website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in.
(ii) Dates for on-line registration of Applications from 06.11.2013 to 11.12.2013
(iii) Last date of deposit of Application Fee is 13.12.2013. .
(iv) Date for Downloading of Admit Card etc. will be uploaded on website.
(v) Helpline Desks: 0172-2755587 from 0900-1700 hours on all working days.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION(S)/ EXPERIENCE:
1. Lower Division Clerk
POST CODE- LDC/040
1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
2. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
(35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each words.)
POST CODE- STENO/041
1. 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
2. Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. in Stenography (English or Hindi) with transcription time of 50 minutes (English) or 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
To view Detailed / Exact Advt., Online Application Form, Guidelines etc. visit( S.No.4):-
Or Simply Visit Me for detailed advertisement
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going to the website of www.pgimer.edu.in. If candidate is applying for both the posts i.e. for
Stenographer as well as LDC will have to choose the options LDC & Stenographer and accordingly one challan of double the amount will be generated and the
candidate will have to pay the fee for both the posts with a single challan.
2. All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of application form on the website www.pgimer.edu.in.
3. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 200 KB
and must not be less than 10 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the
e-mail ID not be shared or disclosed to any body. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying
5. The candidates should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website.
He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No field should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should take out a print of challan form (triplicate) and
deposit the application fee in any State Bank of India branch as detailed in column 6.
6. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power
Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in
the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this
Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
The amount of fee to be paid is as under:-
Category Total Amount
SC/ST Rs 500/-
For all others Rs 1000/-
If a candidate is applying for both the posts, he/she will have to pay fee for both the posts is SC/ST Rs. 1000/- and for all others Rs. 2000/-
7. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank official of the Branch.
8. Candidates must ensure that the application number should match with challan number, failing which the application will be rejected and the PGIMER will not
be responsible for any remittance of fee.
9. The candidate should upload the challan fee on PGI website within the stipulated time with the concerned application number.
10. The candidates applying through Online Mode and the last date for deposit of
application fee in Bank is declared holiday, the same will be received on the next
11. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letter & admit card. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the PGI website
www.pgimer.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be
available on internet 15 days before the actual date of examination.
12. For candidates applying for the posts of LDC as well as Stenographer posts, only one admit will be issued/generated.
13. Further, instructions regarding online examination etc. will be given to the candidates along with the admit card/call letter as information on PGI website.