Direct Recruitment of Probationary Asst. Managers -Apply Online
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10.11.2013
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Prob. Asst.Managers in Grade-I (Scale-I).
Educational Qualification -Minimum Marks as on 30.09.2013-
Graduates in Science or Engineering -60% / Graduates in Arts, Commerce and others -55%
Number of vacancies-300
B. Upper Age Limit – 28 years as on 30.09.2013
Candidates born on or after 30.09.1985 are only eligible
Relaxation for SC/ST candidates in age – 5 years
C. Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on a written test/skill test/group discussion and a personal
interview. Candidates who qualify in the written test/ skill test will only be called for the
group discussion & interview. Candidates are to appear for the written test/ skill test
and to attend the interview at their own expenses at places on the dates notified by the
Bank. Written test will be conducted at the following centres.
Sl.No. Centre Centre Code
1 Thiruvananthapuram 01,2. Ernakulam 02,3 Thrissur 03,4. Kozhikode 04,5. Chennai 05,6 Mumbai 06,7. Delhi 07
D. Examination Fee:
General Category – Rs.500/-
SC/ST – Rs.200/-
Fees can be paid in any of the two ways.
1. At branches of CSB:
Candidates should download the fee payment challan from the site and remit the fees at any of our branches in A/C No.00231-02805353-195003 with College Road, Thrissur
branch of the bank. Candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan should be obtained from the branch for record. The candidate should ensure that the all the details like
branch name, branch code, batch number, date of remittance etc, are duly filled in, while submitting the application online. The applicant will have to produce the
candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan at the time of the written test. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the written test without production of the same.
2. At branches of any other Bank:
Fees can be remitted to the account by NEFT from any bank in India. The candidate should obtain the sending bank IFSC Code and the UTR/Ref. number of the NEFT from the sending bank. Candidates who have remitted the fees through NEFT will have to produce the counterfoil of the NEFT payment challan at the time of the writtentest.
Beneficiary bank account details are given below.
Beneficiary Bank The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
Branch Name College Road branch, Thrissur
IFSC Code CSBK0000231
Beneficiary Account No. 00231-02805353-19500323102805353195002
Beneficiary Account Name The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd –Probationary Officers Application Fee
Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account
Details of Vacancies & Qualification criteria ,Download Fee Payment Challan ,Apply Online visit:-
Selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The bank reserves the right to extend the period of probation for any further period/s or to
terminate the service even during the period of probation without any notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
On successful completion of probation period they will be confirmed as Asst. Managers in the Bank.
During the period of probation they will be eligible for emoluments as applicable to Scale-I officers of the bank, which is currently, 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700, as per IBA wage settlement scheme, which is likely to be revised shortly. At the present rate of DA, starting total emoluments will be around Rs.29000/- per month. In addition to this the officer will be entitled to various perquisites like reimbursement of rent, fuel and medical expenses, concessional loans, LFC etc.
F. Other Conditions
1. Selected candidates should be prepared to work at branches/offices of the Bank anywhere in India.
2. Reservation for SC/ST candidates as per guidelines of Government of India/RBI
3. Application is to be submitted between 30.10.2013 to 10.11.2013
4. Application as per the format given on our website www.csb.co.in Recruitment of Prob.Asst. Managers should be submitted online. Before applying online, candidates should remit the applicable fee and obtain acknowledgement for the same.No other mode of application will be accepted. Application received manually by post will not be considered.
5. Candidates need not scan and upload their photograph or signature while submitting the online application.
6. On successful submission of online application candidates will receive immediate acknowledgement with a Unique Transaction ID Number.
A copy of the completed application will automatically be sent to the email ID of the candidate. Print out of the application should be retained by the candidate for
reference later on, during the written test/ interview.
7. Eligible candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID/ cell phone number and it should be active for communication. All communications such as date of exam, call letter for the test, interview, etc shall be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate/ SMS alerts at every stage of recruitment.
Bank will not be responsible for any non-receipt of communication via email/ SMS or for any failure in connectivity.
8. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
9. Applications which are incomplete and those received after the last date are liable to be rejected without any notice or intimation.
10. Before applying online, please ensure that you fulfil the stipulations regarding eligibility and age mentioned above.
11. If you are not eligible, or in the event of the particulars furnished in the application
being false / fabricated, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the
12. Candidates must bring a Photo ID Card such as Passport / Voter ID Card / PAN
Card / Adhaar Card / Driving Licence etc. while coming for the written test/ interview.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. The jurisdiction for any legal action in respect of this recruitment will be at Thrissur,Kerala.
15. Mere eligibility will not vest any right upon the candidates for being called for the test and/or interview. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility,
conduct of examination, interview and selection will be final and nocorrespondence will be entertained in this regard.
16. For any assistance related to online application email to firstname.lastname@example.org