RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR (FEMALE) IN PUNJAB POLICE (DISTRICT CADRE)
Applicants (female) are invited to submit online application personally during 15.11.2013 to 02.12.2013 in the prescribed online format for filling up of 110 posts of Female Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police (District Cadre)Category Ex-Servicemen- Others -Total
General 08- 60- 68
SC/ST 04 -24 -28
BC 02- 11- 13
Freedom Fighter — 01- 01
Total 14- 96- 110
Pay Scale: – Pay Band of Rs. 10300-34800/- + Grade Pay of
Rs.4600/- (as per new pay scales of Punjab Govt). However, pay will be admissible to the successful candidates as per Punjab Civil Service Rules (Rationalization Certain Conditions of Service) Act. 2011 (Punjab Act No. 8 of 2011) Notification dated 05.04.2011 and will also be included under ‘Defined Contributory Pension Scheme of the State Govt.
Place of Duty: – Selected candidate(s) can be deployed anywhere in the country or abroad in pursuance of the orders of DGP, Punjab.
Nationality : Applicant should be a Citizen of India.
a) Educational qualifications: The minimum educational qualification for recruitment is Graduation as on date of Advertisement or its equivalent from a recognized university. It is compulsory for each candidate to have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory/ elective subjects passed at the level of Matriculation from a recognized education board/University.
(i) The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.01.2013.
(ii) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, as prescribed by the State Govt.
c) For Ex-servicemen: They shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years plus the number of years of service rendered in the Defence Forces.
To view Detailed / Exact advertisement and Apply Online visit :-
Then find block ” Recruitment of Sub-inspector (Female) in Punjab Police (District Cadre)- at Top”
SELECTION PROCESS :
(I) Physical Measurements: Minimum height: 5 feet and 3 inches.
(II) Physical Efficiency Test : Only those candidates who fulfill the physical measurement criterion shall be eligible to participate in following Physical Efficiency Test: –
(A) i.) 800 Meter Run to be completed in minimum 4 minutes and 30 seconds (Only one chance).
ii.) Long Jump : 3.00 Meter minimum (Three chances)
iii.) High Jump : 0.95 Meter minimum (Three chances)
B) For Ex-Service women (35 years and above): 800 meter Run/Walk to be completed in 8 minutes (only one chance).
(III) Written Test: The applicant who would qualify the physical test, have to appear for written examination, which will be of hundred (100) marks. This examination would be based on
topics viz. general awareness on current national and international issues (terrorism/naxalism in Indian sub-continent).including knowledge about India, and Punjab in particular, general science, information technology and its applications, numerical aptitude, test of reasoning & comprehension etc .It is mandatory to get minimum of 45% marks to qualify this examination by the applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC categories, whereas other applicants have to get minimum of 50% pass marks.
(IV) Interview: Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of merit in the written examination. Interview will be of 15 marks only.
Number of candidates called for interview would be three times of the vacancies advertised.
Note : The first and second stage will be qualifying only and final merit will be based on the combined total of Written and interview marks.
(V) Merit List: Category-wise Merit list would be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in both written examination & interview and in case more than one candidate get equal marks precedence will be given to the candidate senior in age.
Note: The detailed schedule and procedure for conducting various stages of this examination is available on http:// recruitment-cdacmohali.in and www. punjabpolice.gov.in . This examination schedule may only change due to certain exigencies.
How to apply online
1. The candidates have to apply online only on the web-site http://recruitment-cdacmohali.in from 15.11.2013 to 02.12.2013upto 06:00 PM and generate her registration number. Once registration number is generated, a print out of the form as well as fee challan should be taken. The allotted registration number slip will be used as the identification slip at the time of Physical Test, Written Test & Interview if called for. Candidate need not send any application/documents by Post.
2. Fill out the form available on the website http://recruitmentcdacmohali. in by clicking at the link “Recruitment of Sub Inspector (Female) in Punjab Police of District Cadre”.
3. The candidate must take printout (2 copies) of the filled form after the registration number is generated.
4. The application form has a registration number, password that needs to be remembered and has to be kept secret by the candidate to view the application form in future.
5. Thereafter, the candidates have to report to the designated Banker (AXIS Bank) alongwith the downloaded fee challan for depositing the fee. Application fee of Rs.500 for General Category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST Category. The last date for submission of fee is 03.12.2013 by 04:00 PM.
6. In case the Candidate fails to deposit the fee her application shall stands automatically canceled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
7. Only online registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application send by post/ in person will not be entertain.
8. The candidates should fill the online application form very carefully as no editing will be done after submitting the form.
9. For any clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line number 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm or mail at email@example.com
10. You are advised to visit the website http://recruitment-cdacmohali.in regularly for more updates.