RITES Ltd. REQUIRES: 110 Engineers(Civil) on contract basis
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is forming a panel of dynamic and hard working Engineers in Civil Engineering discipline with nil experience to meet immediate and future requirement for its various projects offices all over India. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The selected candidate is liable to be posted anywhere in India. Reservations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
VC No. Name of Post, No. of Posts, Educational Qualification, Upper age as on 01.12.13
99/13 , Engineer (Civil) 110 (*), 1st class Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for SC/ST/OBC), 35
Pay, allowances and perks would be as under:Experience:- Fresher’s, Basic pay :- 13000/- (increment Rs.1200/- per year)
Allowances :- 65% in Non-metro cities, 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore & 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
Other perks:- Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
Selection process/Place of Interview:-
The final selection will be through personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates have the option to select Hindi, or, English as the medium for interview. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview at Gurgaon, Ahmdabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bhubneshwar and Nagpur. The candidates may indicate their choice of station for interview.
To View Detailed / Exact Advertisement Please visit Following :-
How to apply online:-
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the CAREER Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 06.01.2014 from the date of publication.
2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration numberis to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the Asstt. Manager(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 17.01.2014. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature will not be considered. Schedule of personal interview will be uploaded on RITES website only. Intimation with regard to uploading of
schedule personal interview on RITES web site will also be sent to the shortlisted candidates through their email ID. No other individual intimation with regard to schedule of interview will be made and candidates are advised to check the RITES web site and their E-Mail ID regularly.
3. The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES
will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
5. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
6. Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
7. After screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be called for personal interview.
Notes: a) Candidates already working in RITES on contract basis in an equal position are not eligible.
b) Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (category certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are required to submit along with their applications, certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled castes/scheduled tribes/other backward classes/ exserviceman and physically handicapped etc.
c) Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age etc. for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
d) The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree/diploma certificates other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address at the time of interview.
e) For any clarification, please contact Asstt. Manager (P) / Rectt. on phone no. 0124- 2818178/2818163.
f) No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Posted: December 6th, 2013 under Job Post.