SBI General/Recruitment/2013-14 Dated: 31st Oct 2013- Applications are invited for the Current Vacancies mentioned below. Persons, who are desirous and fulfil the eligibility criteria set out against each position, may send in their application.
Last date for receipt of filled in application for the above vacancies is 8th Nov 2013.Current Vacancies
Current Vacancies in Claims, Current Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning, Current Vacancies in Information Technology
Current Vacancies in Internal Audit, Control & Risk, Current Vacancies in Legal, Secretarial & Compliance, Current Vacancies in Operations Current Vacancies in Sales & Marketing:,
— Current Vacancies in Sales & Marketing
(Please choose ‘PR & Advertising’ option as Specialization to apply for this position)
— Current Vacancies in Retail Sales
— Current Vacancies in SME Sales
Current Vacancies in Strategy, Information & Performance For more Vacancies kindly visit us(sbigeneral.in) again after few days! IMPORTANT:
To View Detailed Advertisement and Application form Please Visit( then find “Current Vacancies” and “Application form”
OR Simply copy and paste following link to view/download detailed advertisement:-
1. Job Titles and reporting lines are indicative and may be changed at the sole discretion of the Company.
2. No hard copies or documents should be sent.
3. Communication will be sent to only those candidates who are found suitable in the preliminary scrutiny.
4. Solicitation in any form by the applicant will lead to disqualification
5. This is not an offer of employment but only an invitation for applications for various positions. SBI General Insurance Company Ltd. has the absolute discretion not to appoint any one for any of the positions.
6. Last date for receipt of filled in application for the above vacancies is 8th Nov 2013.
Personal Traits expected from all the applicants:
— Enjoys and seeks out accountability for delivering expected results
— Consultative and open to discussion and challenge
— Willing to question and challenge the status quo
— Straightforward, honest, tells it ‘as it is’
— Is persuasive and influential
— Thinks ‘whole of business’, while still delivering results for own area of accountability
— Is entrepreneurial in approach; focuses on profitable growth and continuous improvement
— Tenacious and resilient
Skills expected from all the applicants:
— Ability and willingness to work in project mode for setting up systems, procedures and infrastructure in the chosen functional area and to take up active functional role subsequently.
— Good computer skills.