“WALK-IN INTERVIEW” FOR GRADUATES IN ENGINEERING FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING ON 16th Sep, 2013 at BEL-PANCHKULA
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence propose to engage GRADUATE APPRENTICES under the Apprentices Act 1961 for ONE year in the following designated subject fields for Panchkula Unit :
ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE :-
• Electronics,• Electronics & Communication,• Electronics & Telecommunication,• Electrical & Electronics,• Mechanical,• Computer Science & Engg.,• Information Technology
DATE OF INTERVIEW :-16.09.2013 – 09:00 AM
VENUE OF THE INTERVIEW :- Bharat Electronics Limited,Plot No. 405, Industrial Area,Phase – III, Panchkula (Haryana) Phone : 0172 3937 257 / 258
Mode of Selection:
1. Selection will be through interview only.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for Interview :
1. Qualifying Marks : For all Candidates – Pass Class .
2. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 01 .10 .2013. Upper age limit relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
3. Candidates should have passed Degree examination on or after 01. 01. 2012.
Following are the documents to be produced at the time of Interview:
1. SSLC Marks Sheet (as proof of age)- Original with one attested photocopy.
2. Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree certificate with one attested photocopy.
3. SC/ST/OBC/PHP certificates (if applicable).
No TA /DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the Walk -in -Interview.
The selected candidates will be issued provisional offer letters for Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act 1961.
To View exact and detailed advertisement please visit:-
? Candidates who fulfill the above conditions only need to appear for the Interview.
? The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
? Stipend is as per the Government norms (3,560/- per month only).
? Canteen at nominal charges.
? Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
Note: Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.